E X H I B I T
Online Registration Information for 2024 AA&S Exhibitors
Exhibit Sales are LIVE!
Exhibit Hall Capacity
Arctos Conference Apps
Exhibitors will receive access to the following apps:
Arctos Events App
Again for 2024, we will be offering the Arctos Event App to all Exhibitors as part of their exhibitor fee. This system has proven beneficial for capturing new contacts to increase your customer base.Be sure to design and submit your Banner Ad & Link for the Conference App to maximize your exposure at AA&S.
Arctos ProLead App Arctos is proud to introduce the Ultimate Exhibitor Lead Tracker App, ProLead. Use this FREE app to manage and track your leads at Arctos Events with ease.
10'x10' Booth Space Includes
- Access to the Conference App with Exhibitors, Agenda, and more
- Standard 8-foot back drape and 3-foot side drape
- Identification Sign
- Two (2) Exhibitor Staff Badges per 10'x10' booth
- Additional Exhibitor Staff can be added for $300/each
- Company/Organization listing on the Exhibitor Layout
- Logos listed on promotional signage at Conference
- 6-foot draped table included with each 10'x10' booth
- Two (2) chairs included with each 10’ by 10’ booth
- Wastebasket included with each 10’ by 10’ booth
If an Exhibitor must cancel their booth, or a portion of multiple booths, booth fees are non-refundable. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to the Exhibit Manager.
Arctos, on behalf of AA&S, reserves the right to rearrange the final floor plan based on unsold or unoccupied exhibit space.
Confirmed Exhibitors will receive more detailed information on the following items:
- How to Submit Your Company/Organization Logo & Website
- Service Manuals
- Submit Exhibitor Description
- How to Register Your Exhibit Staff Badges
- Registering Onsite Point of Contact
- How to Receive Registered Exhibitor Staff Lists
Exhibiting organizations and their representatives are required to wear ID badges throughout the Exhibit Hall. ID badges are not transferable, and AA&S reserves the right to withdraw a badge used to gain admission to the Exhibition / Conference by any person other than the one for whom it was issued.
Rules & Regulations for AA&S Exhibitors
As an Exhibitor in the show, we hereby agree to conduct business in a professional manner, to observe the exhibit show hours, and to the following rules and regulations:
1. Exhibitor assumes entire responsibility and hereby agrees to protect, indemnify and hold harmless AA&S 2024, Arctos Technology Solutions, Steele Tradeshow Services and its subcontractors, show hosts, sponsors and co-sponsors, and the San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter from any claims, losses, expenses, (including attorneys’ fees) and liability arising in connection with the AA&S 2024 meeting being held at the San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter, August 19 - 22, 2024.
2. Upon acceptance of the booth application, please understand booth fees are non-refundable.
3. Exhibitor to notify Show Management in writing if it needs to change its booth size, change its company listing and/or contact information, as well as if it needs to cancel out of the show. Please note: In the event of total or partial cancellation (space size reduction) by Exhibitor, the booth fee will not be reduced or refunded.
4. Exhibitor must designate a Point of Contact for the show. Information regarding the show will be disseminated to the Point of Contact electronically.
5. Exhibitor acknowledges that AA&S 2024, Arctos Technology Solutions, Show Management and its contractors, and the San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter do not maintain insurance covering the Exhibitor’s property.
6. No exhibit shall be permitted to interfere with a neighboring exhibit. Island exhibits must not include a back wall that blocks visibility of neighboring booths.
7. No explosives, fuel, combustibles, hazardous materials, decorative materials neither fireproofed nor flameproofed, or any other materials or substances deemed hazardous under applicable fire regulations may be brought into the Exhibit Hall.
8. Exhibitor must observe all union regulations in force in the Exhibit Hall and use qualified personnel for services.
Our Sponsors & Partners
Thanks to the following companies for supporting the 2023 conference.